Track Day Registration
Arrive and Drive. Thursday 3 March. Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit.
Join your fellow Porsche enthusiasts and the Porsche Centre Brighton Team for a memorable day on the track.
Exclusive use of the track for our group means that our 'Arrive and Drive' concept ensures that, after safety briefing and scrutineering, you will enjoy a great day on the track.
Our technical support and marketing teams will ensure that you and your Porsche are well looked after on the day. Please ensure that you complete the registration with all vehicle, driver's and racing license details.
'Arrive and Drive' participants must provide double vaccination status, as required by the venue.
Costs and Requirements:
- Event cost $1190.00 - you will be contacted upon registration for payment by credit card.
- Helmets, closed-toe flat shoes and long-sleeved shirts are required.
- Should you not own your own helmet, Porsche Centre Brighton will supply one for you.
- Your Porsche, fuelled and ready for a great day on the track.
Terms and Conditions:
- Places are strictly limited and payment details are required to secure your place.
- Submitting a registration form does not guarantee a place. Upon receiving your signed registration form, a staff member of Porsche Centre Brighton will contact you within 1 business day to confirm your registration.
- Full payment will be taken at the time of registration. This payment in non-refundable. In the event that you are no longer able attend you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member, however Porsche Centre Brighton must be notified.
- Participants will not be permitted to participate without first completing a deed of release and indemnity.
- Participants must provide proof of double vaccination against COVID-19 to enter the venue.
For further information, please contact: Pike Peters, Marketing and Events Business Partners e: firstname.lastname@example.org m: 0414 426 090