Porsche Centre Brighton COVID-19 July Update
Porsche Sales, Porsche Service and Porsche Parts & Accessories by Appointment Only.
Monday to Friday Service and Parts hours - 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM by Appointment Only.
Monday to Friday Sales hours - 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM, by Appointment Only.
Saturday Sales hours - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, by Appointment Only
We are focusing on the health and safety of you, our valued Porsche prospects and owners, and of our team during this current phase of COVID-19 restrictions. As an automotive repairer, we are providing an essential service.
Porsche Centre Brighton remains open for business. As we continue to operate, we have implemented an extensive list of measures to make hygiene and safety our absolute priority and ensure we minimise risk for all concerned.
From Monday 13 July:
We will institute upgraded safety protocols from Monday:
- All customer facing service desks will be equipped with a clear perspex screen
- Social distancing reminder floor stickers will be installed at all entrances and throughout the service reception and showroom areas of the dealership
- We will add additional vehicle cleaning and anti-microbial treatment for our Service Loan, Porsche pre-owned and New demonstrator vehicles
- We will upgrade facility cleaning to include more surface cleaning and window cleaning
- We will provide temperature checking devices for all staff and customers entering Porsche Centre Brighton
- Our team will be wearing face masks when social distancing of 1.5 meters is not possible.
Servicing your Porsche
Make a service appointment here >
Vehicles arriving for service will have all interior surfaces cleaned with sanitiser as soon as they are dropped off, once service work is completed the same process will apply again. This includes exterior and interior door handles, steering wheels, arm rests, screens and switches, gear levers and paddles and also keys.
Additionally, all Demonstrator, Porsche Approved Used and Service Loan Vehicles have been treated with an anti-microbial shield for the interior. We are also washing and vacuuming all cars following demonstration drives.
All staff have been briefed on hygiene measures. Our sales team will be wearing masks during customer appointments where 1.5 meter physical distancing is not possible.
Your Sales Enquiries
Our showroom is open.
All sales enquiries are by appointment only.
You should allow 90 minutes for a test drive and working with our staff to find the Porsche vehicle that is right for you.
Our team will follow all test-drive protocols.
Make contact with our team >
Please find your preferred contacts on our Team page.
Many of our team are working at home - so email is the preferred contact method. Where we have a listed mobile number, please feel free to call our team members.
Should you prefer to select your Porsche - our team are able to assist you over the 'phone, via email and via FaceTime.
Visit our Virtual Showroom >
Be well, stay positive and we look forward to being your partners in your on-going Porsche journey.
The team at Porsche Centre Brighton >